FOCUS AND SCOPE
The Achievers Journal is an International journal set out to explore the ideas in the field of English Language, Literature and Culture. It is a non-profit, peer-reviewed, indexed, quarterly research journal (print and online) with its objective to act as a platform for new as well as reputed scholars to share their ideas, experience and knowledge with others of their fields to facilitate scholarly communication.
OPEN ACCESS STATEMENT
The Achievers Journal has completely free and unrestricted access for scholars, teachers, students, and other curious minds. The free access to The Achievers Journal will accelerate research, enrich education, share the learning of the rich with the poor and the poor with the rich, make this journal as useful as it can be, and lay the foundation for uniting humanity in a common intellectual conversation and quest for knowledge. It gives readers extraordinary power to find and make use of relevant literature and it gives authors and their works vast and new visibility, readership and impact.
The Achievers Journal permits any user to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles, crawl them for indexing, pass them as data to software, or use them for any other lawful purpose, without financial, legal, or technical barriers other than those inseparable from gaining access to the internet itself. The only constraint on reproduction and distribution, and the only role for copyright in this domain, is to give authors control over the integrity of their work and the right to be properly acknowledged and cited. This open access statement is adapted from Budapest Open Access Initiative.
PEER REVIEW PROCESS
After submission, the review process will take ten to fifteen days. Three or more than three experts will review the paper (double blind review) and if any error found, rectification will be done only after the consent of the author. An acceptance letter will be sent if the research paper is accepted for publication. The Journal reserves the right to reject the paper if it is plagiarized and not original, published elsewhere/ is under review for any other journal.
The Achievers Journal publishes issues in April, July, October, and January.
- R.P.Singh, Ex-Vice Chancellor, M.G.Kashi Vidyapeeth, Varanasi, UP
- A.N.Dwivedi, Ex- Professor of English, University of Allahabad, UP
- R.K.Shukla, Ex-Professor of English, Banaras Hindu University, UP
- Dr Lalji Misra, Ex- Principal, DDU Womens’ Degree College, Sevapuri, Varanasi, UP
- Dr Jaideep Randhawa, Ex- Head Deptt of English, Lovely Professional University, Phagwara, Punjab
- Dr P P Singh, HOS, School of Arts and Languages, Lovely Professional University, Punjab, India
1. Dr Durbadal Bhattacharya, Assistant Professor, Department of English, Mangalayatan University, Aligarh, UP. Mob. 8393878607.
2. Dr J.P. Aggarwal, Assistant Professor, Department of English, Lovely Professional University,Mob. 9780500673
3. Ms Ruchika Verma,Lecturer,Department of English,Lovely Professional University,Mob.9876494094.
4. Dr Abid Hadi, Associate Professor, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh India. Mob. 9457335557
5. Mr Nemiraj Shetty, Assistant Professor, Lovely Professional University. Mob. 9986366366
Dr Sudhir Narayan Singh,Assistant Professor,English & Communication Skills,The Technological Institute of Textile & Sciences
Dr Raman Kumar, Assistant Professor, Govt. College Bangana, Distt. Una (Himachal Pradesh)
Dr Sanjay Prasad Pandey, Assistant Professor, Department of English, Lovely Professional University
Mob: (+91)7307159165,(+91) 8146873377
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org /email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Published by: THEACHIEVERSJOURNAL.COM
© The Achievers Journal